Petition for Paternity
- Use this packet if paternity has not been established and you want paternity to be established.
- Read the instructions.
- Complete the forms. You can either fill them out online and print them. Or, you can print them and hand write your responses.
- Take the forms and the following information and fees to the courthouse located in your county:
- The father’s race, date and place of birth, and social security number,
- The mother’s race, date and place of birth, maiden name, and social security number,
- The child’s name at birth, date and place of birth, social security number, race and gender,
- Two stamped envelopes: one addressed to you and one addressed to the other parent,
- Filing and service fees,
- A Child Support Worksheet. Click Here
You can e-file these forms, but print them first. Then, scan them back into your computer. E-filing fillable forms causes errors in the e-filing system. You can find out more about e-filing here: E-file Indiana