Name/Gender Marker Change

An adult or minor child (with parental consent) can legally change their name or gender marker by asking the court. Look through our self-help forms, videos, and linked resources on Name and Gender Marker Changes in Indiana.

Free and Low Cost Legal Help

Easily find organizations, services, or legal clinics available near you. Simply enter your zip code or county to get started.

Get Started