Child Custody

Once a divorce or a paternity case is filed with the court, the court will establish a custody arrangement for the minor children involved. If you want to change this arrangement, you will need to ask the court first. Look through our self-help forms, videos, and linked resources on Child Support in Indiana.

Free and Low Cost Legal Help

Easily find organizations, services, or legal clinics available near you. Simply enter your zip code or county to get started.

Get Started