Custody Forms

Change Custody With An Agreement

The Modify Custody With An Agreement forms may help if all of the following are true:

  • You are either divorced from your child’s parent or the court has issued an order on custody, and
  • You would like to change the custody of your child(ren), and
  • You and the other parent agree on how custody should be changed

Here is a short video to help explain how Modify Child Custody With Agreement forms may be completed and the options for filing the forms with the court.

These forms can be printed and completed with handwritten answers, or they can be filled on the computer and then printed.  Or, Form Helper can be used to complete these forms.

Form Helper is a tool that can be used to complete these forms.  The Form Helper asks questions and uses the answers to complete the forms. The Form Helper is hosted on servers.

Translate »