Mortgage and Housing
- Information on refinancing a mortgage, rights of tenants who are victims of domestic violence, subsidized housing and more can be found here: Housing Information
- If your home is in foreclosure, you may be able to request a settlement conference with your lender. If you would like to request a settlement conference, read the instructions and fill out the form below.
- More information on foreclosure help can be found here: Indiana Government
- Information on a program that helps some Hoosiers stay in their home due to lost or reduced employment can be found here: Indiana Foreclosure Prevention Network
- For housing information just for Hoosiers click here: Indiana Housing & Community Development Authority
- For information on landlord and tenant rights and obligations, a Guide to Renting in Indiana may be helpful. You can download a free copy here: Guide to Renting in Indiana
To request a Settlement Conference, read the instructions and fill in the form: